ignite-user mailing list archives

From Manu <maxn...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Blocked system-critical thread has been detected - After upgrade to 2.8.1
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2020 08:05:06 GMT
Hi Alex, thanks so much.

We are reduced topology to picture below (1 server node and 3 clients).

- 1 Ignite server node: IMDB with persistence enabled
- 3 Ignite client nodes: for SQL query, messaging (topic, queue) and
countdown latches.

All pluggable elements (TOPIC listener and QUEUE listener) are online.

This topology works perfectly with 2.7.6. But with 2.8.1 not...

Also we are detected that failure (blocked thread) occurs when pluggable
modules are online (green lines and blocks) and we make only 1 request (not
by heavy load).

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t547/arch_i.png>