Thanks a lot Pavel.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 5:54 PM Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupitsyn@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Rohan,

I'm removing it right now. You can expect it in the next non-patch release.

Thanks,
Pavel

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 7:42 AM Rohan Kurian <kurian.rohan@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Pavel,
    Thanks for your reply. It does make things clear for us.

One request, please accomodate if possible. You mentioned that this message "This operating system has been tested less rigorously" is old and misleading.

Can this be removed in a future release? Also we would like to know when it is removed.

Thanks,
Rohan

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 10:36 PM Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupitsyn@apache.org> wrote:
This message is old and misleading, sorry.

- Yes, we test on Windows as well as on Linux
- Windows 10 is actually the most tested Windows version, I believe - all Windows TeamCity agents are at version 10

> Can we go ahead with using ignite on windows?
Yes!