ignite-user mailing list archives

From narges saleh <snarges...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Connection Pooling
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2020 11:46:51 GMT
So, in effect, I'll be having a pool of streamers, right?
Would this still be the case if I am using BinaryObjectBuilder to build
objects to stream the data to a few caches? Should I create a pool of data
streamers (a few for each cache)?
I don't want to have to create a new object builder and data streamer if I
am inserting to the same cache over and over.