ignite-user mailing list archives

From j_recuerda <jesus.recue...@shapelets.io>
Subject Re: Use custom Data Region or custom Cache for IgniteAtomicReference - Ignite 2.3
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2020 17:47:42 GMT
Hi,

I need to store the ignite-sys-atomic-cache in a persistent region, but I
don't want to set the default region to persistent since I am not sure of
what it implies.

The AtomicConfiguration allows you to set the group name, but it crashes if
you set a group name that has any cache in a persisted data region.

How can be stored this cache in a persistent data region? Is it possible?

By the way, what are the implications of setting the default data region as
persistent?