ignite-user mailing list archives

From ashishb888 <ashish.bhosle...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite Persistence: Baseline Topology
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2020 13:37:14 GMT
I have a few queries:

1. There are 4 nodes. 2 of them with persistence enabled and rest with
persistence disabled. And now I want to activate the cluster. Is it normal?
Will it work?

2. There 2 nodes with persistence enabled. I have activated the cluster, and
I am able to see two nodes in baseline topology. I have added 2 more nodes
with persistence enabled. And I want to add them to the baseline topology.
I am able to add those nodes via ./bin/control.sh --baseline add. Do I have
a way to add those nodes to BLT from Java code? Why has
ignite.cluster().setBaselineTopology() no effect?