ignite-user mailing list archives

From Maxim Muzafarov <mmu...@apache.org>
Subject Critical issues pripority for the upcoming Apache Ignite 2.8 Release
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2019 12:28:43 GMT
Igniters,

The 2.8 Release of Apache Ignite is coming. Hopefully, it will occur
by the end of January 2020. The list of blocker and critical issues
[1] related to the 2.8 release has been created.

All blocker issues will definitely be fixed for the upcoming release.
My point is related to the critical issues from this list. Some of
them will be moved to the next release due to the lack of
contributors.

If you faced with such critical issues on your production environment
or some of them spoil the  Ignites usage greatly, please let me know.
You can post such issues here or you can mention me @mmuzaf in Jira
and I'll take a look.

You can also find all the additional 2.8 release info here [2].

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.8#ApacheIgnite2.8-Unresolvedissues(notrelatedtodocumentation)
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.8