ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sudhir Patil <patilsudhi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite.Net exception on Ignition.Start
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2019 12:06:18 GMT
Update : Even with below environment variable  values still same error is
received.

I did checked on java_home environment variable and it is set properly to
c:/program files/java/jdk1.7.xxX/bin/server
Also path variable do have value for java viz. C:/program
files/java//jdk1.7.xxx/bin
C:/program files/java//jdk1.7.xxx/jre/bin/server

Regards,
Sudhir

--
Thanks & Regards,