ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kurt Semba <kse...@extremenetworks.com>
Subject Caches and H2 tables
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2019 10:19:32 GMT
Hi all,

is there a way to associate already existing caches that were not defined with the SQL DML
commands/Spring configuration with the meta tables in H2? My understanding is that if “CREATE
TABLE…” is created, some meta information is defined in H2 and is backed by the Ignite
cache. If I define a cache programmatically using createCache in Ignite, the cache is created,
but it is not exposed in the H2 tables.

--

Is the H2 diagnostic console still available in native persistence mode? I attempted to access
this with the appropriate flags, but I only see the browser client page with no table information.

Thanks
Kurt