ignite-user mailing list archives

From KJQ <...@logicdrop.com>
Subject Re: Does apache ignite support Spring 5.x
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2019 17:01:11 GMT
I don't know if this relates and we have not fully understood where the
problem is but after we upgraded to SpringBoot 2.2.0 the Kubernetes TCP
finder "seemed" to be failing on the "logger" which was odd because
everything else seemed to work, even logging in other pieces (it worked
previously).

This started out because our nodes were not joining each other.  As we
investigated the problem it "appeared" the logger was null and throwing the
exception.

We copied your implementation into our own package and removed the logger
and it seemed to work, the nodes joined each other.

We are still looking into this but nothing on our end has changed except the
SpringBoot upgrade.

-----
KJQ