ignite-user mailing list archives

From ihalilaltun <ibrahim.al...@segmentify.com>
Subject Re: Unresponsive cluster after "Checkpoint read lock acquisition has been timed out" Error
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2019 16:14:52 GMT
Hi Ilya,

Sorry for the late response. We don't use lock mechanism in our environment.
We have a lot of put, get operaitons, as far as i remember these operations
does not hold the locks. In addition to these operations, in many update/put
operations we use CacheEntryProcessor which also does not hold the locks.

My guess would be this; sometimes we put big objects to cache. I know using
big objects causes this kind of problems but can you confirm this also?

Regards.

-----
─░brahim Halil Altun
Senior Software Engineer @ Segmentify