Thanks Pavel!

Will look out for it :)

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 12:52 AM Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupitsyn@apache.org> wrote:
Good news, everyone, I've found a straightforward fix for this, cross-platform and in pure C#.
Will be included in Ignite 2.8. Details in the ticket.

Thanks

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 11:20 PM Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupitsyn@apache.org> wrote:
Denis, the problem is described in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9638
It is not specific to Continuous Queries.
It occurs when user code starts new threads a lot and calls Ignite APIs from there (which is not common, since idiomatic .NET code should use built-in thread pool instead).

I investigated it thoroughly last year and, unfortunately, did not find a clean, cross-platform solution - see my comment in Jira.
We'll have to develop a fix for every platform (Linux, Windows, Mac) separately in C or C++, compile native binaries and ship them as part of Ignite.NET or as a dependency.