Hello,

is there any update on this?

We have not been able to resolve this issue

Kind regards

On Wed, 04 Sep 2019 at 07:44, Pascoe Scholle <pascoescholletrash@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

attached a small scala project. Just set the build path to src after building and compiling with sbt.

We want to execute processes that happen outside the JVM. These processes can be extremely memory intensive which is why I am limiting the
number of parallel jobs that can be executed on a machine.

I have one desktop that has a lot more memory available and can thus execute more jobs in parallel. As all jobs take roughly the same amount of time, this machine will have completed its jobs much faster. I want it to then take jobs from the nodes started on weaker machines once it has completed all its tasks.

Does that make sense?

Hope this helps.

BR,
Pascoe