ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Geercken" <uwe.geerc...@web.de>
Subject Aw: Re: Can Ignite transaction manage cached and non-cached data writes?
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2019 18:31:38 GMT
12.0px;"><div>&nbsp;</div>

which I will load into Ignite. Each table from the source system has a UID (number), to uniquely
identify each record.</div>

So the source data might have duplications in the UID across the tables which is ok in the
RDBMS but not in Ignite.</div>

a unique prefix for each source table and thus make the source UID also unique across the
cache.</div>

also well be that I miss something.</div>