ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to update QueryEntities property of CacheConfiguration for existing/already created cache
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2019 05:12:27 GMT
Hi siva, modifying QueryEntity configuration of existing cache is not
possible.
Also, having multiple model classes per cache is not recommended.
The recommended way is to create a new cache for every new model/entity,
and have one QueryEntity per cache.
Note that you can achieve all the same queries with multiple caches, like
joins across many entities and so on.

You can manipulate SQL tables for existing caches with DML, though, which
is almost what you ask for:
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/schemas
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/create-table

Thanks,