ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pascoe Scholle <pascoescholletr...@gmail.com>
Subject Job Stealing node not stealing jobs
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2019 10:43:58 GMT
HI there,

I have asked this question, however I asked it under a different and
resolved topic, so I posted the quest under a more suitable title. I hope
thats ok

We have tried to configure two compute server nodes one of which is running
on a weaker machine. The node running on the more powerful machine always
finished its tasks far before
the weaker node and then sits idle.

The node is not even sending a steal request, so I must have configured
something wrong.

I have attached the code for both nodes if you could kindly point out what
I am missing , I would really appreciate it!