ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Huge number of .classname files
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2019 15:27:40 GMT
Hello!

If you have a lot of these classes, this may mean you have some problems
with marshalling: Ignite considers a lot of what you have in your program
different types. This may cause issues.

Those files are very small so I don't think it should cause issues. Client
will usually re-populate these files when deleted.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev