ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Abhishek Gupta (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)" <agupta...@bloomberg.net>
Subject Grid failure on frequent cache creation/destroying
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2019 21:33:43 GMT
Hello,
     We have a grid of 6 nodes with a main cache. We noticed something interesting today where
while the regular ingestion was on with the mainCache. We have an operational tool that created
and destroys a cache (tempCacheByExplorerApp) using REST API on each of the 6 nodes. While
doing this today, all the nodes hit a critical error and died. Attached is a log snippet from
one of the nodes when this happened.

This issue seems like the one described @ http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-2-7-0-server-node-null-pointer-exception-td28899.html
 but there's isn't any topology change as such happening here, just cache creation/destruction.

Appreciate your help.

-Abhi