ignite-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Lichtenberger <johannes.lichtenber...@unitedplanet.com>
Subject Ignite Partitioned Cache / Use for an in-memory transaction-log
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2019 12:46:55 GMT
Hi,

can I somehow query on which cluster-nodes a partitioned cache stores
values for specific keys? I might want to use a cache for replicating an
in-memory transaction log (which does not have to be persisted) to
replicate a document of a NoSQL document store to a few nodes.

Thus, instead of a local cache I'd simply write into an ignite cache and
then would like to query which cluster-nodes have stored a specific key
(for instance the document name). So for instance I could tell a load
balancer for reads to read documents from one of the backup replicas.

During a transaction commit I would also need this information to know
where to send an event to... to commit the transaction. And somehow I'd
love to wait for a quorum of nodes if the transaction really has
committed or it needs to roll back.

kind regards

Johannes