ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Aleksandrov <aealexsand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Ignite Kafka connector be able to perform partial update ?
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2019 10:39:30 GMT
Hi,

Unfortunately, Ignite Kafka connector is simple implementation of Kafka
connector that use source and sink functions.

All data transformation and filtering should be done using Kafka API. I
guess that you can try use next functions for your purposes:

https://docs.confluent.io/current/connect/transforms/index.html

BR,
Andrei

<user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org?subject=subscribe&body=Please%20subscribe%20me.>,>

 > but still cannot post my question. So I send it directly to this email>
 > address.>
 >
 > Our application receives Kafka message, and then calls invoke to do
partial>
 > update. Does ignite kafka connector support invoke ? If not, is
Ignite team>