ignite-user mailing list archives

From Yohan Fernando <Yohan.Ferna...@tudor.com>
Subject Does IgniteCache.containsKey lock the key in a Transaction?
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2019 10:23:01 GMT
Hi All, Does  IgniteCache.containsKey() lock the key in a Transaction similar to IgniteCache.get()
? Basically I want a lightweight call to lock the key without having to Serialize objects
from each node within a Transaction.

This email, its contents, and any attachments transmitted with it are intended only for the
addressee(s) and may be confidential and legally privileged. We do not waive any confidentiality
by misdelivery. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it. You should not copy it, forward it or otherwise use the contents, attachments
or information in any way. Any liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted
by law.

Tudor Capital Europe LLP (TCE) is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority
(the FCA). TCE is registered as a limited liability partnership in England and Wales No: OC340673
with its registered office at 10 New Burlington Street, London, W1S 3BE, United Kingdom