ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexandr Shapkin <lexw...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [IgniteKernal%ServerNode] Exception during start processors, nodewill be stopped and close connections java.lang.NullPointerException:null......cache.GridCacheUtils.affinityNode
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2019 16:23:51 GMT
Hi, Siva

I have no idea whether you have subscribed to dev list or not, but there is an active discussion
regarding 2.7.6 release and estimated dates.

http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Apache-Ignite-2-7-6-Time-Scope-and-Release-manager-td42944.html

Note, that original issue is included into the scope.

Alexandr

From: siva
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2019 7:15 AM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: [IgniteKernal%ServerNode] Exception during start processors, nodewill be stopped
and close connections java.lang.NullPointerException:null......cache.GridCacheUtils.affinityNode

Hi,
sorry, there is a typo mistake. I mean to tell,
To fix this issue instead of I fix this issue..
To fix this issue, I am testing same scenario with 2.8 nightly build
version. but while restarting server I am facing null NullPointerException.