Hi,

I am trying to start a fresh 2 nodes Ignite 2.7.0 cluster (using docker-compose) with 2 IGFS configured. When I start both nodes at the same time, almost always one of them starts without problems, but the second one hangs at line 120 of the IgfsMetaManager class (doing an await on a CountDownLatch). Rarely, both nodes progress, so it seems to be a kind of race condition/inconsistent state problem because of the simultaneous start.

Have you experienced such issue before? If yes, is there any workaround to overcome it?

Best regards, thanks in advance.

Oscar

Logo

Oscar Torreno

Software Engineer

m: + 34 675 026 952

e: oscar.torreno@shapelets.io

C/ Puerta del Mar 18, 2º. 29005, Málaga,Spain

LinkedIn icon  Twitter icon