ignite-user mailing list archives

From Anton Kurbanov <antkr....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on REPLICATED Cache
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:47:44 GMT
Hi Sankar,

Replicated cache will have one primary partition on a single node and
backup partition copies on all other nodes in cluster. Could you post a bit
more details for this? Do you have any other configurations that may affect
this like node filters? Are you able to check cache distribution for
partitions for that particular cache you are having issues with? How many
server nodes do you have in your topology?

Do you see scans on other nodes giving empty results or all of them just
returning subsets of data?