ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexandr Shapkin <lexw...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Error compiling query: entire LINQ expression should bespecifiedwithin lambda passed to Compile method. Part of the query can't beoutsidethe Compile method call.
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2019 17:04:08 GMT
Hi!

As I understand correctly, right now CompiledQuery won’t work if there is a non-primitive
value inside the WHERE clause.

This seems like a bug for me, because it’s pretty common to treat String class as a primitive
one.
Right now you can rewrite your query to “x.Contains(y)” or “x.StartsWith(y)”, but
it’s not the same as Equals.

From: siva
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2019 9:36 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: RE: Error compiling query: entire LINQ expression should bespecifiedwithin lambda
passed to Compile method. Part of the query can't beoutsidethe Compile method call.

Hi ,

Thanks for reply

i have attached sample code  git hub link.please verify it .

Thanks
siva https://github.com/cvakarna/ApacheIgnite/blob/master/Program.cs
<https://github.com/cvakarna/ApacheIgnite/blob/master/Program.cs>