ignite-user mailing list archives

From Oscar Torreno <oscar.torr...@shapelets.io>
Subject IGFS block at startup
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 07:15:44 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to start a fresh 2 nodes Ignite 2.7.0 cluster (using docker-compose) with 2 IGFS
configured. When I start both nodes at the same time, almost always one of them starts without
problems, but the second one hangs at line 120 of the IgfsMetaManager class (doing an await
on a CountDownLatch). Rarely, both nodes progress, so it seems to be a kind of race condition/inconsistent
state problem because of the simultaneous start.

Have you experienced such issue before? If yes, is there any workaround to overcome it?

Best regards, thanks in advance.
Oscar

[Logo]<https://www.shapelets.io/>
Oscar Torreno
Software Engineer
m: + 34 675 026 952
e: oscar.torreno@shapelets.io<mailto:oscar.torreno@shapelets.io>
C/ Puerta del Mar 18, 2º. 29005, Málaga,Spain
[LinkedIn icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/shapelets/>  [Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/shapelets>