ignite-user mailing list archives

From vitalys <vitaly.seliva...@prudential.com>
Subject Start multiple Ignite Nodes in one Docker container
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2019 20:36:28 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to run Ignite Cluster in Docker. I am running Docker Desktop
2.0.0.3 and I downloaded apacheignite image from Docker Hub. I am able to
start multiple Ignite Nodes from Windows Power shell, on e container at a
time.

docker run --rm --name myignite -p 47500:47500 -p 47501:47501 -p 10800:10800
-it apacheignite/ignite

and every time I am running this command new Ignite Node joins the Cluster.

Is it possible to run just one container and bring multiple Nodes of Ignite?