ignite-user mailing list archives

From siva <siva.ka...@bizruntime.com>
Subject [IgniteKernal%ServerNode] Exception during start processors, node will be stopped and close connections java.lang.NullPointerException: null......cache.GridCacheUtils.affinityNode
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2019 15:32:56 GMT
Hi,
I have .Net Core(2.2.6) Ignite Client And Server Application. Now I am using
Apache Ignite Nightly build(apache-ignite-2.8.0-SNAPSHOT-bin)(taken master
code, build and added Apache.Ignite core.dll into my Application Project)
because due Application in production every time server on the start/stop
cache data.

Once I started Server and client and loaded data after stopped when starting
the server with existing disk data getting the following error in the log.

So I am Not able to start Server with disk data.

here the issue but it already closed and  Resolved
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-10451>  .

GitHub <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/5919>

Configuration File
---------------------
server-config.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/server-config.xml>

here is the log file
ignite.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/ignite.log>

So whether this issue still there or not, whether I can use or not still I
have to wait for the release or any other way. Any configuration I need to
configure to Start Server with existing data.

please give suggestion to me.

Thanks.