ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sankar Ramiah <sankar.x.ram...@kp.org>
Subject Re: Web Agent connected to Cluster but console doesn't show
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2019 04:20:33 GMT
Yes Vladimir. Got approval for latest version and I could get it working.
Thank you so much for all your response. I am facing another issue though. I
am creating a cache in Replicated mode and putting contents into it. When I
try to browse through the cache content in web console, I see the replicated
cache content in only one node (I have 3 server nodes). I thought the
contents would be available in all the three nodes in case of Replicated
cache mode. Is my understanding wrong? Or do I need to do additional code or
config apart from setting cache mode to REPLICATED in configuration file?