ignite-user mailing list archives

From John Smith <java.dev....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Visor Cache command hangs indefinitely.
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2019 19:40:34 GMT
Hi, It's 100% that.

I'm just stating that my applications run inside a container network and
the Ignite is installed on it's own VMS. The networks see each other and
this works. Also Visor can connect. No problems.
It's only when for example we have a dev machine connect from WIFI and
while a full mesh cluster is created VISOR cannot reach that node.
Or what if a badly configured client connects and causes this issue.

All I'm saying if Ignite Visor is THE TOOL to debug and check cluster state
etc... It's a bit odd that it hangs for ever if it cannot reach a specific
client. I think that Visor/the protocol should know that it's a CLIENT ONLY
and not try to get stats from it. What do you think?