ignite-user mailing list archives

From googy <mgp...@bistel.com>
Subject Is there a way to use IgniteQueue with AffinityKey?
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2019 07:56:58 GMT
Hi,

I want to use IgniteQueue like a IgniteCache.
(IgniteQueue input data distribute by AffinityKey or NodeID and so on..)

Research and test results are as follows. (Ignite ver2.7.0)

1. IgniteQueue do not have AffinityKey input interface
 - PARTITIONED mode is random distribution
2. IgniteQueue do not have NodeID input interface
 - Have NodeFilter but target node dynamic change impossible
3. IgniteQueue have AffinityCall, AffinityCall but not properly for
distribution purpose
4. IgniteQueue cache setting is very simple
 - CollectionConfiguration do not provide detailed setting
 - Not exist ExpiryPolicy, Affinity, Index, RebalanceMode, etc.

*So I ask if there is a way I do not know.*

Thank you.