ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ishan Gandhi <ishan2...@gmail.com>
Subject Failed to run map query remotely.Failed to execute map query on the node
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2019 10:02:43 GMT
Hi,

I am using partitioned caches in my ignite 2.6 cluster. Faced this issue,
that the ignite cache query (using jdbc ) was unable to retrieve even
'Select count(*)  query results'. Though the '!tables command' did display
the names of my 3 caches. The ignite server was also running without any
exceptions being thrown.

While querying, below exception was generated in jdbc:ignite sqlline:

java.sql.SQLException: javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to run map query
remotely.Failed to execute map query on the node
org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException:Failed to parse SQL query: SELECT
COUNT(*) __C0_0

This issue did not show up once the ignite cluster was restarted.
What could be the cause of such behaviour by Ignite