Hello!

"threads on all the other clients block for a period of time" - how long is this period of time?

It definitely makes sense to try more recent version of Ignite.

The thread dump that you have shown should be only waiting for all data nodes, which usually are server nodes, so it's not obvious how it is related to client leaving.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev