ignite-user mailing list archives

From MattNohelty <nolt2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What happens when a client gets disconnected
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2019 17:23:40 GMT
According to some of our historical metrics, the blocking looks to have been
approximately a minute but the granularity of that monitoring is not super
precise so I don't have an exact time.  I can try to go back to our logs and
see if I can determine a more accurate period of time.

How does near caching come into play here?  If near caching is enabled for
these caches, which should have been fully populated so I'd expect a cache
hit pretty much ever time, would you expect the client to ever go back out
to the server nodes?  Is there a straight forward way to determine if a
cache lookup hit the near cache or if it had to go out to the server nodes?