Hello!

I don't understand what you are doing here. Why do you have two employee tables here? What is desired table structure?

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev

ср, 20 мар. 2019 г. в 16:44, Mike Needham <needbrew@gmail.com>:
I have that part, what I dont understand is how I can create multiple "Tables" within a Cache(Schema)?  I have the following code that is using a simple Employee Class.

            IgniteCache<Object, Object> testCache = ignite.getOrCreateCache(new CacheConfiguration<>("MAIN")
            .setIndexedTypes(Long.class, Employee.class)
                    .setQueryEntities(Collections.singleton(
                        new QueryEntity(Integer.class, String.class).setTableName("EMPLOYEE"))));
            Employee e = new Employee(1, "Test", 123.34f, 3);
            try (IgniteDataStreamer<Long, Employee> ds = ignite.dataStreamer("MAIN")) {
                ds.addData(1l, e);
            }

how would one go about adding a second "Table" to the MAIN cache so that it is queryable from DBeaver or other tools?