ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to use atomic operations on C++ thin client?
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2019 09:37:03 GMT
Hi Jack,

Design document is mostly for developers, not for users. It shows current
state of the master branch, so not every feature listed there as supported
actually presents in any Ignite release. You can try naightly builds [1]
though,
if you want try some new features before they get into some release. Though
of course, nightly builds are not necessary stable.

[1] -
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=Releases_NightlyRelease&branch_Releases_NightlyRelease=
<default>

Best Regards,