ignite-user mailing list archives

From jackluo923 <jack....@mail.utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: How to compile 2.7 release cpp binaries on ubuntu 16.04
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 18:55:03 GMT
Hi Ilya,
    can you point me to some resource in how to point ./configure to the
openssl 1.0 install location? I am a newbie in configuring environments for
C++ based projects.

What I have tried so far:
a) ./configure --with-libssl-prefix=/usr/local/ssl
     - configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-libssl-prefix
b) ./configure --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl
     - configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-ssl
c) in ./configure --help, there is a "-I flag" to specify headers in a non
standard directly
     - I am not sure if this is the properly route to take and I seem to be
using it the wrong way
     - "./configure -I/usr/local/ssl" and "./configure -I /usr/local/ssl"
       - both results to configure: error: unrecognized option:
`-I/usr/local/ssl'