A lower-lift method might be to put your config files in the local file system and create a volume to make it accessible from your container.

Something like:

docker run —rm -it -v /home/me/config:/opt/ignite/config -e CONFIG_URI=file:///opt/ignite/config/local.xml apacheignite/ignite:2.7.0

Regards,
Stephen