ignite-user mailing list archives

From James Wang 王升平 (edvance CN) <james.w...@edvancesecurity.com>
Subject Memory tuning [set sysctl -w vm.extra_free_kbytes]
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2019 09:22:11 GMT
Hi Support,

The doc mentions to set sysctl -w vm.extra_free_kbytes=1240000 for CentOS.

But I find this is only related to CentOS 6. Please advise which shall we set for CentOS-7

Thank you.

Best Regards,
James Wang
M/WeChat: +86 135 1215 1134

This message contains information that is deemed confidential and privileged. Unless you are
the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose
to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the
message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.