ignite-user mailing list archives

From James Wang 王升平 (edvance CN) <james.w...@edvancesecurity.com>
Subject Primary and Backup numbers are not the same in the web console.
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2019 06:14:46 GMT
Hi Support,

I have 3 nodes and I define following cache by DDL
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS IdentityEntity;
CREATE TABLE IdentityEntity (
     ID                 INT
    ,NAME               VARCHAR         DEFAULT ''
    ,TITLE              VARCHAR         DEFAULT ''
    ,IDENTITY_CLASS     VARCHAR         DEFAULT ''
    ,DESCRIPTION        VARCHAR         DEFAULT ''
    ,CREATED_TIME       TIMESTAMP       DEFAULT TIMESTAMP '1970-01-01 08:00:00'
    ,UPDATED_TIME       TIMESTAMP       DEFAULT TIMESTAMP '1970-01-01 08:00:00'
    ,PRIMARY KEY (ID)
) WITH "TEMPLATE=partitioned,BACKUPS=1,WRITE_SYNCHRONIZATION_MODE=full_sync,CACHE_NAME=IDENTITY_CACHE,VALUE_TYPE=com.greenradar.grtip.model.IdentityEntity";
After uploading the data into cluster, I find that the primary and backup numbers are not
the same and backup is always 50% of primary.

[cid:image002.jpg@01D4C9EF.CD520BE0]

Thank you.

Best Regards,
James Wang
M/WeChat: +86 135 1215 1134

This message contains information that is deemed confidential and privileged. Unless you are
the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose
to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the
message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.