ignite-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Darlington <stephen.darling...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: External multiple config files for Docker installation
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2019 11:38:30 GMT
A lower-lift method might be to put your config files in the local file system and create a
volume to make it accessible from your container.

Something like:

docker run —rm -it -v /home/me/config:/opt/ignite/config -e CONFIG_URI=file:///opt/ignite/config/local.xml
<file:///opt/ignite/config/local.xml> apacheignite/ignite:2.7.0

Regards,
Stephen