ignite-user mailing list archives

From Karun Chand <buckeyeka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some questions about store and distributed processing
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2019 16:13:10 GMT
Hi Yann,

Event listeners in Ignite can be helpful to you -
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/events
You can listen for specific types of events (like cache put, cache read) on
a local node or remote events on a group of cluster nodes and then perform
whatever actions you want.
All the different event types that exist for Ignite version 2.7 can be seen
here -
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/events/EventType.html
EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_PUT is probably what you are looking for.

Regards,
RH
https://www.apacheignitetutorial.com/