ignite-user mailing list archives

From Mehdi Seydali <seydali.me...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deep learning over apache ignite
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2019 09:26:56 GMT
i have a question in my mind. we know that spark and ignite are in memory
computing platform and both of them cache data. if we want to consider
caching data in ignite as a benefit, spark also cache data. in this idea if
we want to develope dl4j over ignite What will we gain except for ignite
computation?