ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite .NET in docker (linux)?
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2019 15:29:41 GMT
Looks like you have some network issues and NuGet repository can not be
accessed.
Can you describe your environment? Why is the proxy needed?

Also I've built and pushed Ignite.NET docker image to my personal hub,
maybe this helps?
*    docker run ptupitsyn/ignite:ignite-net*

Source code: https://github.com/ptupitsyn/ignite-net-docker

Thanks,
Pavel