Hi,

By default, Ignite uses TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder, which means that nodes can be connected to each other even without configuring certain IP addresses. You can use TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder instead, it will try to connect only to the pre-configured addresses.

TcpDiscoverySpi discovery = new TcpDiscoverySpi().setIpFinder(new TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder().setAddresses(Collections.singleton("127.0.0.1:47500..47509")));

Evgenii