ignite-user mailing list archives

From Namrata Bhave <namrata_bh...@persistent.com>
Subject RE: Query regarding Ignite unit tests
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2018 12:44:43 GMT
Hi Ilya,

Thank you for your reply.

I still have some queries about the execution.

  1.  I want to run tests for tag 2.6.0 , but could not find any existing builds for same.
Can you please help me in running tests for tag 2.6.0?
  2.  Secondly how to run test suite with specific suite settings? Any documentation which
can list down what all the test suites are present?
  3.  How to locally run the tests on our agent/VMs without adding agents to TeamCity?

Thanks and Regards,
Namrata

From: Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnacheev@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2018 8:39 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Query regarding Ignite unit tests

Hello!

There is no scenario where you would run all tests during mvn clean install.

Normally, tests are run on per test suite basis with specific suite settings. It will make
more than a day to run all tests and they might interfere each other.
The proper way of running tests is ci.ignite.apache.org<http://ci.ignite.apache.org>
which should be available to all contributors (I think). You should ask to be a contributor
on developers list.

So the realistic way to build Ignite is -DskipTests.

OR, -DfailIfNoTests=false -Dtest=SpecificClassTest.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev