ignite-user mailing list archives

From Scott Feldstein <scott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ignite stops expiring caches after a period of time
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2018 21:47:46 GMT
Hi Ilya,
Thanks. I assume since I’m using persistence that expiry of the data is the
only way to ensure that it is eventually purged. Is that correct or is
there something else I should look at?

Yep, I’m fine with upgrading to 2.7, we like to be as close to the bleeding
edge with our technology stack anyway :)