ignite-user mailing list archives

From Evgenii Zhuravlev <e.zhuravlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Remote Node
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2018 00:18:09 GMT
Hi,

By default, Ignite uses TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder, which means that
nodes can be connected to each other even without configuring certain IP
addresses. You can use TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder instead, it will try to
connect only to the pre-configured addresses.

TcpDiscoverySpi discovery = new TcpDiscoverySpi().setIpFinder(new
TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder().setAddresses(Collections.singleton("127.0.0.1:47500
..47509")));

Evgenii