ignite-user mailing list archives

From Mehdi Seydali <seydali.me...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deep learning over apache ignite
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2018 05:57:18 GMT
I have another question? As you know dl4j execute over spark. When we want
to integrate dl4j with ignite is it meaningful? For acceleration execution
we can do below idea
1. We can using ignite as cache storage and preparing data for processing
on dl4j.
2. Job on spark can spawn hirarchy job for accelerate execution.
Do you have any comment?