ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how credentials can be provided in client side when ignite authentication is enabled
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2018 09:31:57 GMT
Hello!

As far as my understanding goes, Apache Ignite authentication only affects
thin clients (such as JDBC or native Python/PHP/C# client).

You can add authorization include client node join checks, but that will
require custom plugin implementation.
See https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/advanced-security

Regards,
--