ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to fetch SQL query result
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2018 14:41:59 GMT
Hello!

I have confirmed this problem and we are working on it in
I have converted your reproducer to Ignite test, hope you don't mind.

There is a workaround in that you could add a parameter to your query, such
as WHERE id > ?, and pass something like -1 to bind to this parameter,
which should prevent the issue from occurring.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev